Информация о работе
График: Полный рабочий день
- Provide legal consultation to corporate clients on domestic legislation
- Represent the clients in the courts
- Prepare different legal documents (contracts, protocols, registration documents, etc)
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Salary range is depending on the experience
- University degree in Law or International Law
- Strong knowledge of the legislation of Azerbaijan
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a lawyer (contracts, registration, preparation of legal documents, representation in courts)
- Experience with serving corporate clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Azerbaijani
CV with photo and detailed information on previous experience shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 28, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.